Raised floor systems, also known as access floors, are an elevated structural floor that is stabilized over a solid substrate, typically a concrete slab. ... Since the pedestals are adjustable, the gap between theelevated floor and the subfloor can be between 3 and 48 inches.
ATFLOOR Steel panel with cementitious in-fill FS1000 Raised Floor, with High Pressure Laminate (HPL) finish with the following features and composition:
- Factory bonded, Anti Static tile, light gray color
- Epoxy painted finish
- Steel top sheet with precise flatness
- Fully welded structural assembly with light weight cementitious filling
- Interchangeable, with a precise squareness and size tolerance
- Formed steel structural bottom pan with dome design
- Non-combustible, Class A Flame spread rating
- Lightweight, easy to lift using a stantard suction lifter
The anti-static access panel is mainly used for large computer room, communication center, electrical control room, post and telecommunication center. Raised flooring system installed with finished height of 400mm is of anti-static high pressure laminate type, for easy access to data point and to channel airflow towards the air intake of the network equipment. This offers optimum cooling for customer's installed equipment.
In view of the loading capacity, it can be divided into light medium, heavy and extra type. The equipment can withstand from 668lbs to 1500lbs individually. Depends on the requirements og the data center, panel can be divided into steel access panel filled cementite's substance or even perforated panel.
Systems Variable offers this product to complete our solution for IT Room requirements.